I suppose one should never say never.
There are times I feel the need to simply say something. I find no one I wish to converse with personally.
Life does indeed have its twists and turns. I never cease to be amazed at how quickly a fork in the road appears, and a decision has to be made. Which way?, what is ahead no matter which fork I take?
I have found that decision is seldom easy, rarely clear, and entails some amount of risk.
Not that I`ve ever been much afraid of risk, or uncertainty, it is the backbone of my life.
I so many times wonder why things are the way they are, why do things happen the way they do. I`m fully capable of dealing with a bit of adversity when I encounter it. I do hate to be in a lose lose situation though. Or at least one that appears to be so.
"Seize The Day"....seems to be something that comes to my mind when I think over my dilemma.
One who had the opportunity to do so and passed on it, another who didn`t pass when presented with the opportunity.
I do feel healed, more alive and vibrant than in a very long time. Amazing how you can get a notion in your head and allow it to slowly eat away at you until you become debilitated.
BUT, That is past, and now I look forward.
I will forever be amazed at the connections I made here, how they were so much a part of my healing.
To the one that helped me begin this journey...I can only give my heartfelt thanks.
Were life but different.............................But as I`ve said before..."If wishes were horses....beggars would ride"
I will forever be amazed at the connections I made here, how they were so much a part of my healing.
To the one that helped me begin this journey...I can only give my heartfelt thanks.
Were life but different.............................But as I`ve said before..."If wishes were horses....beggars would ride"
No comments:
Post a Comment