

Yeah, thats me!
(not recent)
Fast pretty motorcycles and fast pretty women always make the heart beat a little faster.
I used to be into murals in a big way. I still am, just not on the present bike. These are a couple of different tanks I`ve had. I will round up the good photo of the Mermaid tank and post it here. I am not a photo guy, so I hunt and peck my way through the process.
An extremely talented woman in California painted these for me. She is a master of detail, the snakes on the Medusa are detailed down to the scales, and pupils in their eyes. The figure is done to details as small as eyelashes and fingernails. I wish I could get it down to those details so you could marvel at the quality of her work, as I have done for years. They are now just fond memories of those bikes, and the times that went with them


Lulu,............If I looked today, as I did then, I would be SO chasing your ass down and talkin some serious shit to you. I damm sure wouldn`t be afraid of hitting on ya.
Unfortunately, I checked E-Bay and no one has a time machine up for auction. DAMM! Back to that generational thing.
....................If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
5 comments:
Wait- you want to hit on the California artist?! Why don't you?
Nahhh,...I am on hitting hiatus.
I didn`t know you were artistic.
Bet you could do a killer butt painting. I can see it now, Lulu twirling around, madly squirting paint on the canvas.....Yowza!!!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. »
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment